Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dear M-bird/Qop,

I still have a week left but I know you're on spring break right now and know you probably won't read this soon. I miss you and hope you're having a faaantabulous-safe time. It reached 80 degrees today. I'm sporting boyfriend shorts and a light long-sleeved shirt accessorized with a brown, braided belt. My taste buds ache from my lack of diet coke. UGH, you know?

My mother's co-worker's child introduced me to this Canadian show on the BBC called, My Friend Rabbit. I think you'd really enjoy it if we watched it together. I've been humming the theme song most of the day. "You use your head, I use mine...I've got an idea and though we might not stop, we put our heads together and we won't give up...We're a team with lots to share. It's not where we're goin', it's how we're gonna get there...We can do it...Me and my friend Raaabbiit."

Also, my most recent music obsessions are Jónsi and Fruit Bats but I think I already told you. I went to see A Single Man the other day. You should go, you'd enjoy it because I did, even though it looked like one giant Tom Ford ad.

Love you, R

No comments:

Post a Comment