Friday, March 19, 2010

'M' fix

"My Mom told me my hair smelled like hair..."
"What does that mean?"
"I guess it doesn't smell like shampoo or anything?"
"What does hair smell like?"
"I don't know...and she said that she could smell it from standing a couple feet away from me."
"Gasp, haaa, I don't think she meant it as a good thing."
"No! She didn't and she said that maybe I should get a special shampoo because she didn't want me to have a problem I didn't know about."
...
"So, now I've been washing my hair like three times every time I shower."
"Oh nooo, at least your hair is pretty."
"I guess."

Two minutes later

"I'm filming so if I need an 'M fix' later I can just go back to the video."

1 comment:

  1. I miss you a whole lot. The empty bed keeps looking at me beseechingly because it wants to know where you are.

    ReplyDelete